Ritchason Auctioneers takes care of all the details
- Receiving, Storing, Displaying Equipment Prior to Auction Day
- Washing & Detail Services
- Describing, and photographing each item for auction advertising & cataloging
- Conducting lien searches (prior to auction), and making pay-offs with auction proceeds as necessary
- Marketing your Equipment to our audience of proven and qualified buyers including:
o Full Descriptions and Detailed Photos on Ritchason.com
o Print ads in national equipment trade journals & magazines
o Email marketing
o Full color brochures via Direct Mail
o Online banner advertising
o Online inventory listings with associated equipment trading sites
o Ritchason Auctioneers Social Media Channels
- Answering buyer inquiries and accommodating onsite inspections
- Conducting a professional, well-ordered, and exciting auction event
- Handling all Invoicing and payments
Ritchason Auctioneers gives you more options and more control.
- We offer a competitive commission structure, minimum guarantees, or even an outright purchase.
- We understand that sometimes there is a need to sell with a reserve; Ritchason Auctioneers will work directly with you on determining the value of your equipment and setting a reserve when necessary.
- If you are planning on replacing, trading, upgrading, or re-tooling your fleet, we will happily work with you on a 1031 Like-Kind Exchange in order to keep all of your money in your equipment.
Ritchason Auctioneers has a strong local presence while selling to the world.
- Since 1989 we have been building the trust and following of our loyal customer base
- We leverage the power of an aggressive on-site bidding audience with power of online bidding to present your equipment to buyers around the world.